Saturday, March 30, 2013

I create a Minecraft server for about 2 hours work, and it no longer will connect?

Main issue caused by Brendan: I made a Minecraft server and it worked for about 2 hours, It wont connect anymore?

I made a Minecraft Bukkit server. It was working for a pretty long time. Then while the server was running my friend accidentally turned the Internet off and when I try to start up the server again when I try to join over Minecraft it says “Cant Connect To Server” Any way to fix this?


Definitely is learn about I made a Minecraft server and it worked for about 2 hours, It wont connect anymore? which you might have to have fix complications in their own business. Preferably it will help to in several ways… and then make everything significantly better. With the expectation learn about I made a Minecraft server and it worked for about 2 hours, It wont connect anymore? could possibly be a cure later on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Lily

Check to see if your internet port is on.

If all else fails, just delete all your server files (inculding the server program) except for the world file (if you have valuable things you built on your server) and re-download the server program from minecraft.net. Once you re-create the server with Bukkit, just replace the new world file with the old one.


Figure out much better?

Leave your special answer with the comments!


http://www.trainsignal.com/Windows-Server-2008-Server-Administrator-Training.aspx?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social%20Media&utm_campaign=Installing%20Term…


Server


Look using Server


close up of our oldest server


I create a Minecraft server for about 2 hours work, and it no longer will connect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive