Sunday, March 31, 2013

Media server for my PS3 and computer, so that I can transfer music, video and photos how do you connect?

Query merely by Juan C: How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics?

I click “Search for Media Servers” on my PS3 and it shows one found then I click on my computer that is shown and it says “Access to media server not allowed. It is possible that the system name for this PS3 system, has not been registered. Check the settings for the media server.” I have no idea what any of this means so please explain what I should do for this to work.


This is really information and facts on How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics? that you’ll might want to clear up conditions automatically. Simply this will assist in lots of ways; and formulate your life greater. Desiring information and facts on How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics? is likely to be a strategy one day.

Optimum solution:


Answer by ♛ ĄŊ†ჩɽℴƔℴℊʊ€ ♛ 丂ロ刀ノム イん乇 乃乇ムびイノキびレ ワノ尺レ

Sync ‘em together with the cable cord…


Good luck!


Figure out much better?

Leave the answer to the comments!


Server Guts


Symbol because of Server Guts


What makes a succesful lawfirm work.


I am currently taking a semester off from school to intern with a local IT / Server Management / Computers et all.


So for a week they shipped me off to South Carolina to do a complete server and workstation upgrade for a 40+ person lawfirm.


Welcome to my nightmare.


Media server for my PS3 and computer, so that I can transfer music, video and photos how do you connect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive