Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Minecraft and I tried to add the server when the “server address” what does it mean?


Question written by ☜❤☞ αñḡ€ʟїηα ☜❤☞: What does it mean by “server address” when I try and add a server on Minecraft?

I play Minecraft (Got it this month, kinda a noob at it) and I want to be able to play multiplayer. It asks for a server, and a server address. What exactly does it mean by “server” and “server address” and how do I make one? I want to be able to play multiplayer with my brother and maybe some other random people [I guess].


Solution:

This really is everything regarding What does it mean by “server address” when I try and add a server on Minecraft? that you can will want to troubles without any help. Perhaps it will help in many ways: and also make your life better. Thinking everything regarding What does it mean by “server address” when I try and add a server on Minecraft? can be a simple solution down the line.


Answer by George Catambay

it is asking for the ip address to the server you want to add to the list. to make one i would say check youtube. or you can have someone else make the server and tell it to you. your computer has to be a little bit faster to run a server but they can be a pain in the but to make.


Acknowledge far better?

Leave your ultimate answer inside the comments!
http://www.softlayer.com ≡ http://sftlyr.com/ib A few weeks ago, Sam Fleitman SoftLayer’s CTO posted “Before They Were SoftLayer Data Centers,” (http://sftly…



Minecraft and I tried to add the server when the “server address” what does it mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive