Sunday, March 31, 2013

General Mac Mail App Would you like to add a Hotmail account?


Uncertainty by diana b: Adding a regular hotmail account to the mail app on a mac?

The first account on my mac mail is my gmail account, which I use for personal email. I would like to add a second and possibly third email account to it.


The second email account I would like to add is a hotmail account, but it asks me for things like “Incoming mail server”. What do I put in that blank if I just want to use a regular email account?


Thanks..


Actually details Adding a regular hotmail account to the mail app on a mac? which you might should solve concerns alone. With any luck , it will aid in many ways… and help the way you live better. Needing details Adding a regular hotmail account to the mail app on a mac? might be a fix next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by 1How

You have to fill that in with the settings from hotmail. Here’s the settings: http://ehow.com/how_4861997_hotmail-live-account-apple-mail.html There’s quite a few steps, but if you walk through it and enter everything exactly as it’s shown there you’ll be set up in a few minutes.


Figure out better?

Leave the answer inside of the comments!


Very detailed video that shows you how to transfer wordpress form a local server to a live site.


Server room


Impression because of Server room



General Mac Mail App Would you like to add a Hotmail account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive