Sunday, April 7, 2013

Why do you say that Firefox can not find the server?

Main problem courtesy of xyz4484604: Why does Firefox always say that it cannot find server?

I love using firefox but everytime I use it I find that it stops working when I try and load a website and then says “cannot find server.” I use windows 7 and have a PC. I do use a netgear router but don’t know if that has anything to do with it.


That’s guidance on Why does Firefox always say that it cannot find server? possibly would need to resolve problems with their. Eventually this element helps in several ways; and create everything considerably better. Praying guidance on Why does Firefox always say that it cannot find server? could be an option over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by Lord Darkclaw

I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if you’ve got the exact same Netgear router as I do, I connect to it with an old Netgear WG111T USB adapter (has to be run on the 2.1 update to work) and I get a perfectly good connection to the router but for some reason it keeps randomly dropping the internet connection.


I’m going to replace the phone wire just in case it’s damaged (common cause of faults) but I’m pretty sure the wire is fine. The next time I buy a modem/router I’ll avoid Netgear, I think it’s just plain bad.


Try resetting the router – unplug it or reboot it.


Know greater?

Add your trusty answer on the comments!


http://www.vitamincm.com/how-to-set-up-a-testing-server-on-your-pc If you have a website or do any type of web development you have probably needed a server …


Windows Home Server


Reputation because of Windows Home Server


Why do you say that Firefox can not find the server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive