Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to blackberry application on my phone to enable?

Inquiry by Dyard: How to enable BlackBerry App on my phone?

I recently bought D-Link N series wireless router and been trying to connect my BlackBerry curve. I was able to get it connected but now, the BlackBerry App, Facebook App and Y Messenger just wouldn’t work. I keep getting “Problem receiving data from server” error message. My regular browser works fine though. It drives me crazy not being able to use the Apps. Help please!


That’s regarding How to enable BlackBerry App on my phone? that you could need to have to resolve dilemmas independantly. Maybe this can help in lots of ways: creating yourself considerably better. Thinking regarding How to enable BlackBerry App on my phone? should be a way out tomorrow.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Jessica P

Essentially what is happening is that your device wants to be using BlackBerry data in order to use those apps and services.


Many BlackBerry apps (mostly social ones Facebook IM etc.) will not run unless you have a BlackBerry data plan associated with your device. Even then, many will not run over the wifi connection.


Answer by sirus j

all of your apps should be enabled by default, try going into your settings and

see if you can find anything related to your apps


Know better?

Leave your ultimate answer active in the comments!


business man adding server to network


Design by means of business man adding server to network


business man adding a server to his network


How to blackberry application on my phone to enable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive