Saturday, April 6, 2013

How do I upload my Sony Vegas video on YouTube?

Predicament written by Charles: How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube?

I’ve uploaded several videos to youtube before with no problem using the “Upload to YouTube” option in the Project menu, but now for some reason it says “Failure to log in to YouTube” “Unable to connect to the remote server.”


What does this mean. What do I do to make it work again. Please Help.


This is really all about How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube? which you can preferably should resolve concerns with their. With some luck you will find in several ways: to make the way you live better. Who want all about How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube? may perhaps be a simple solution as time goes on.

Best solution:


Answer by john m

Just go to render as, then render it to your desktop. From there, go to YouTube and click upload next to the search bar. Simply choose the video that you rendered to your desktop.


check me out:


youtube.com/daybreakstudio


Answer by Destiny Digitalias

please render the video from the file tab. if you want the file to be smaller but still have good quality, render it as .wmv AVI file types are usually really large. i’m just saying XDD


Answer by Purple_Love

go to file>render as> name it and choose the format (i use wmv)>save>wait for it to finish>go to youtube>upload>and look for the video


Fully grasp better?

Add your own special answer while in the comments!


business man adding server to network


Persona from business man adding server to network


business man adding a server to his network


How do I upload my Sony Vegas video on YouTube?

1 comment:

  1. the problem is most likely your desktop firewall settings not allowing vegas to connect to the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive