Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What is the minimum internet speed to play MW2 online on PS3?

Dilemma by Vault Boy: What is the minimum internet speed to play MW2 Online on PS3 ?

I always try to play on Call Of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2 online, but it never works. When I press on “Online Play” on Multi-Player, the console tells me ” Connecting to Matchmaking Server”. I always wait up to one hour or two, and it never work ! What is the solution, or what is the minimum Internet Speed required to play ? Please help me all my friends play online, but I have this problem ! :’(


This can be info on What is the minimum internet speed to play MW2 Online on PS3 ? that you could would be smart to clear up situations his or her self. Hopefully you like this’ll help in several ways: and build the way you live much better. Praying info on What is the minimum internet speed to play MW2 Online on PS3 ? might possibly be a method later on.

Best answer:


Answer by Jay

For low lag and fast connection, I would say atleast 6 mbps.


Answer by r0x0r

It doesnt matter, i will always do you mum faster.


Answer by Charles

try reseting your connection it always works on mine if my connection in MW2 lags


Learn much better?

Add the actual answer inside of the comments!


This video shows you how to install and configure a Subversion server on Windows, import your project source code, check out a working copy, make changes and…


Secondary servers


Video from Secondary servers


What is the minimum internet speed to play MW2 online on PS3?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive