Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do I fix the music on my jailbroken iPod 4g of touh

Question created by Cameron Willoughby: How do I fix the music on my jailbroken iPod touh 4g?

I got the absinthe 2.0 jailbreak (I think it was from greenpois0n) and my iPod plays music but it says it’s playing a different song than the one playing and some songs don’t even play and I can’t watch videos. If I try to watch a video then it says “the requested URL can’t be found on this server” does anyone know how to fix it?


That is certainly tips on How do I fix the music on my jailbroken iPod touh 4g? you will would be smart to fix difficulties for their own reasons. With some luck this element helps in many ways, and produce everything significantly better. Praying tips on How do I fix the music on my jailbroken iPod touh 4g? are likely to be an answer tomorrow.

Best answer:


Answer by Jay

If you have downloaded tons of apps & tweaks off of cydia; then that may be the problem.


Recently I could not watch YouTube, or any other video sites.


Try uninstalling any recent apps and tweaks that you may have installed in the past two days.


Your iPod/iPhone can only hold so much modifications before it starts to lag/crash/ or even go on safe mode.


Try not to overload it.


What you may wanna do is restore your iPod/iPhone and re jailbreak it and start fresh. With less apps and tweaks of course.


Goodluck!


Have any idea greater?

Leave the answer in the comments!


In this video we will learn about 1. Different types of indexes in sql server 2. What are clustered indexes 3. What are NonClustered indexes 4. Difference be…


server maintenance


Snapshot through process of server maintenance


Installing FreeBSD on our servers to go into the colo.


How do I fix the music on my jailbroken iPod 4g of touh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive