Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Minecraft on my server working again?


Question by Ethan: How do I get my server working again on Minecraft?

I made a server with my friends and made a huge castle and community but it randomly started not working, for example I start the Minecraft_server.jar window and it says done and I refresh my server and it says “polling” then “can’t reach server” what do I do to fix this problem?


Nevertheless this is guidance on How do I get my server working again on Minecraft? that you might are required to solve troubles independently. With some luck , it will help in several ways: and generate your life much better. Dreaming guidance on How do I get my server working again on Minecraft? might possibly be an alternative from now on.

Solution:


Answer by Ww Cc

Can you provide exactly what you done? Maybe ether ur internet provider shutdown or you ran out of ram or you changed ur security.


Acknowledge good?

Leave your own answer within a comments!


This video introduces the concepts of the backup and restore for SQL Server. It’s meant to be a companion piece to this article on Backup and Restore for the…


Server Rack – closed


Appearance through Server Rack – closed


this is the after picture of a server room I cleaned up. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a camera the day of doing the rewiring and cleaning so there is no before picture, but what you see is the polar opposite of what it was.



Minecraft on my server working again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive