Monday, April 8, 2013

I `t I can watch a video on a Web site that uses the Media Player window` come if WMP Download What should I do?

Idea written by Maxxie ♫: How come I can`t watch videos from websites that use Window`s Media Player if I have WMP downloaded?

Ok. Everytime I go to a website that contains a video, I click on the video link which the video usually starts on a small panel on the left. But recently, everytime I do that it goes to a page that says “Cannot find Server”. Anyone know whats wrong and how I can fix it? PLEASE!?


That’s everything regarding How come I can`t watch videos from websites that use Window`s Media Player if I have WMP downloaded? that you’ll require to resolve concerns automatically. Ideally this can help in many ways… and create your own life significantly better. Dreaming everything regarding How come I can`t watch videos from websites that use Window`s Media Player if I have WMP downloaded? should be an option in the near future.

Best answer:


Answer by fishshogun

sounds like youre still trying to watch it online when you arent. did you download it to your hd. if so you may need to convert it but i would think you’d get a can’t support that format kinda thing if that were the case.


Do know a lot better?

Add your own answer as part of his comments!


AC Failure in Server Room


Graphic due to AC Failure in Server Room


118/365 Today, the AC in our server room failed. We’re running two move-in-cools to keep things cool in the space, but it’s not working very well as you can see on the right. That’s with two a/c units pointing right at the servers. Hopefully the new unit will be in tomorrow. I took a pic of my screen, but it was not as good! Uploaded next.


I `t I can watch a video on a Web site that uses the Media Player window` come if WMP Download What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive