Monday, April 8, 2013

Why literai access to the game room, log on to the server when an error occurs?

Subject made by t_goldnc: Why do I get a error logging on to server when trying to access literai game rooms?

Everything goes fine until I try to enter a literai game room. When I click the mouse to enter the room, I get a prompt that says “error logging on to server.” I have disabled pop-up blocker but it still doesn’t work. I have also tried clearing my temporary internet files and history. This doesn’t work either.

What should I do?


Definitely is about Why do I get a error logging on to server when trying to access literai game rooms? that you may possibly will need to solve dilemmas by themself. With a little luck it will aid in many ways; and create everything considerably better. Desiring about Why do I get a error logging on to server when trying to access literai game rooms? may perhaps be a cure in the coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by sagacious_su

Nothing you can do… it’s a server problem, you are not alone with this… sometimes I get in, sometimes I don’t. It’s been going on for days now.


Answer by sandy

there is nothing you can do it is a server problem . i just tried getting into spades and it said the same thing. i noticed this has been happening alot the past few days


Fully grasp better?

Leave all your answer at the comments!


This tutorial will walk you through step-by-step on setting up the Core installation of Hyper-V Server 2012 (no GUI). Full tutorial at: http://pc-addicts.com…


Server room


Impression by means of Server room


Failed handheld exposure of my office server room in the dark.


Why literai access to the game room, log on to the server when an error occurs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive