Monday, April 8, 2013

How to configure my hotmail, yahoo account in Outlook Express can


Consider caused by Riverbon: How can I configure my hotmail and yahoo accounts in Outlook Express?

I don´t know the names of the “out server” and the “in server” for the accounts


Truly focused on How can I configure my hotmail and yahoo accounts in Outlook Express? which you may really have to solve concerns his or her self. Optimistically this will assist you in several ways… and also make the way you live much better. With the expectation focused on How can I configure my hotmail and yahoo accounts in Outlook Express? may well be a way out in the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by tom l

hotmail isn’t POP, pick the “http” option when you choose account type in Outlook. Outlook with set everything up automatically.


as for yahoo mail, yahoo does not give POP access unless you’re on a yahoo premium account where you have to pay an annual fee. so there isn’t a way to link yahoo with outlook.


Learn greater?

Leave your individual answer at the comments!


This video will demonstrate installing Ubuntu Server 12.04, and setting up a complete Web Server. Allowing one to host their own files! http://ubuntu.com/dow…



How to configure my hotmail, yahoo account in Outlook Express can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive