Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How Halo can get to work on a Mac?

Real question written by Helen: How can I get Halo to work on Mac?

I downloaded the free trial of Halo from the internet, and it all seems to work ok so far, except for the fact that I can’t play against anyone. I can get into a game and do everything, except that there will be nobody in the game with me.


I’ve read that you click on ‘get list’ once you go ‘join game – internet’ but when I click this, it says “An error has occurred trying to contact the GameSpy master server”


If anyone has any ideas on how to make it work, please let me know. All I want to be able to do is have somebody else in a game with me, whether it’s created by me or not.


By the way, if it helps, I am working this on a Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion.


Thanks in advance!


That is related to How can I get Halo to work on Mac? that you can wish to fix complications automatically. Maybe it will help to in many ways; in order to make your own life greater. Thinking related to How can I get Halo to work on Mac? would be a response for a long time.

Best solution:


Answer by Lilly

you cant macs stupid


Answer by Timmy

its very likley that the gamespy servers for the macintosh version have been pulled

i doubt that the macintosh version was very popular it was the xbox killer ap after all

and now nearly 12 years later i very much doubt the servers for this version of the game are still up and running


Answer by Vinnie Coppola

convert it to windows. but be ware. windows tends to be……….shi tty.


(PC user, Mac Lover)


Understand or know far better?

Add your own personal answer active in the comments!


In this Nugget, trainer Don Jones discusses the New Server Manager of Server of Server 2012. Don explains it’s Metro-fied and PowerShell-dependent, multi-ser…


servers 4


View as a result of servers 4


"in progress" pictures of the utility room clean up project (or my server room as I prefer to call it). Both the wall cabinet and the rack are mounted and the wiring is basically finished.


How Halo can get to work on a Mac?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive