Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo, I can not connect to the Internet, not why?


Issue by Christian: How come I can’t connect to the internet on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo?

I was told that this game was good so I was planning on buying it. I downloaded the demo onto my PS3 system and I thought the campaign was good but when I went to online multiplayer it said, “Cannot connect to EA Servers.” Is that what it is supposed to say on the demo? Because I don’t wanna buy the game and find out that I can’t play online. Let me know! Thanks!


That’s guidance on How come I can’t connect to the internet on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo? which you may need to resolve dilemmas personally. With some luck , this can help in many ways; and start making your life much better. Dreaming guidance on How come I can’t connect to the internet on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo? could very well be an option in the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by awful p

The beta for the multi is over.


Learn much better?

Leave your special answer as part of his comments!


This video first starts with a simple explanation of what is a SQL server profiler and performance tuning wizard. After completing the basic concepts it then…


Server Room in May


Concept with Server Room in May


This is my server rack on 31th of May 2008.



Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo, I can not connect to the Internet, not why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive