Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blackberry Curve (Blackberry) and delete the email account from the other (s) to add, what should I do?

Predicament from That Girl: How do I delete email accounts from my Blackberry Curve and add different one(s)?

I just inherited a Blackberry Curve while I am in between phones. The previous owner has four email accounts set up on the phone; when I go to “Email Setup” the only options I am given are “I want to use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server” and “I want to skip email setup”. Anybody know what I should do?


This is actually top tips on How do I delete email accounts from my Blackberry Curve and add different one(s)? possibly would be smart to solve difficulties without any help. Ideally this helps in lots of ways, and produce yourself greater. In hopes top tips on How do I delete email accounts from my Blackberry Curve and add different one(s)? could possibly be an answer over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by rcv4e

There should be another option that says ‘I want to create or add an E-mail address’ but there’s another way.


if you have a data plan:

Settings> Manage internet E-mail

it then takes you to a page that has the E-mails that are already set up on the phone, here you can delete them & add one.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add the answer on the comments!


Setting Up and Configuring a DHCP Server in Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat – Part 1. Setting up and configuring a dhcp3 DHCP server and clients in Ubuntu.


Server Cupboard – in use


Look with Server Cupboard – in use


Servers in place, also perspex front and frame.


Blackberry Curve (Blackberry) and delete the email account from the other (s) to add, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive