Sunday, April 7, 2013

To copy mail from Yahoo mail server thunderbird, what should I do?


Question from aneesh s: How do I copy mails from Thunderbird back on to the Yahoo Mail server?

I accidentally didn’t switch off the “keep mail on server” option in Thunderbird and hence deleted all my mails in the Yahoo server inbox. All my mails are on Thunderbird now. Is there someway I can copy back the mails to the Yahoo server?

I have more than 3000 emails which got deleted! Is there someway to transfer all of them at once?


It’s really exactly about How do I copy mails from Thunderbird back on to the Yahoo Mail server? that you could would need to fix situations ourselves. Maybe this’ll help in several ways… and then make yourself greater. Dreaming exactly about How do I copy mails from Thunderbird back on to the Yahoo Mail server? may possibly be a remedy one day.

Best answer:


Answer by Barkley Hound

Forward them to yourself, one at a time.

§


Know much better?

Add your individual answer while in the comments!


Windows Server 2008 R2 can operate as a fully functional router. If you are planning to use Window Server 2008 R2 as a VPN server understanding the routing c…


New Project: Home Server


Pic by way of New Project: Home Server


Posted via email from Petteri’s posterous



To copy mail from Yahoo mail server thunderbird, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive