Sunday, April 7, 2013

Android mobile phone, you can set up an account with my email?


Main problem by Jasmine: How can I set up my email account on an Android phone?

I want to get my college email address’ emails to some to my phone.

Its an account through Microsoft Outlook Web Access.

When I try to set it up the way I did my yahoo accounts it said ” Unable to open connect server”


Definitely is tips about How can I set up my email account on an Android phone? that you’ll really should try to clear up complications without any help. With luck , this will aid in lots of ways; and also make everything greater. Praying tips about How can I set up my email account on an Android phone? could be a strategy in the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Michael S

search “touchdown” in marketplace. It’s the best and easiest exchange mail client for android. it’s $ 20 but free to try give it a try.


Know better?

Add all your answer inside a comments!


Mac mini server & 200 GB drive


Design through process of Mac mini server & 200 GB drive


Server stack smaller than the mini’s box!



Android mobile phone, you can set up an account with my email?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive