Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why I get kicked from the game dominoes, what should I do?


Challenge merely by Julie B: Why do I get kicked out of my domino games?

I have tried other users suggestions, didn’t work. I get into a domino room I create, but after one or two rounds I get booted out and the lounge message is “error logging into server”. Help!


Definitely exactly about Why do I get kicked out of my domino games? that you might should fix complications by themself. Now it will help to in many ways… and to make your life better. Dreaming exactly about Why do I get kicked out of my domino games? just might be the most efficient later on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Carol

Well, when the dominos fall down, you can’t be left standing so you get kicked out. lol. Thought that was pretty funny my-self. But seriously, I don’t really know, maybe you need more memory.


Do know good?

Leave your trusty answer while in the comments!


Tea house in Iran.


Server in December


Graphic by way of Server in December


This is my server on 24th of December 2007.



Why I get kicked from the game dominoes, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive