Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What is the reason while you are connected to Xbox Live, battlefield 3 why I can not connect to the server?


Uncertainty from serebii46: Why can I not connect to Battlefield 3 servers while connected to Xbox live?

I logged in to Xbox live and when I search for quick match with no specifications, it says “failed to connect to servers”. I have played BF3 multiplayer for about a month now and I can still play MW3 and other multiplayer games fine. Are EA servers down or is this something?


Undoubtedly pertaining to Why can I not connect to Battlefield 3 servers while connected to Xbox live? that you could be really should fix issues by themselves. We hope this’ll help in lots of ways: that will create the way you live considerably better. Who wish pertaining to Why can I not connect to Battlefield 3 servers while connected to Xbox live? are likely to be the most effective results at some forward point.

Best solution:


Answer by Patrick

I wrote in the wrong box cause I’m on my iPod. Look down.


Be sure much better?

Leave the actual answer inside the comments!


Dual Xeon server board, mounted in case


Persona through process of Dual Xeon server board, mounted in case


one of the servers that hosts www.blip.tv/, a dual Pentium 4 Xeon.



What is the reason while you are connected to Xbox Live, battlefield 3 why I can not connect to the server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive