Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why Halo CE custom maps in connection to insulate it?

Concern caused by Daniel: Why cant I connect to custom maps in Halo CE?

When I am playing Halo CE online I can only play on original maps. When i try to play on a custom map it says, “Unable to join the game server” even if its not private.


This is certainly tips concerning Why cant I connect to custom maps in Halo CE? that you will have to have resolve difficulties by themself. Hopefully you like this will help to in lots of ways… and to make your life better. Needing tips concerning Why cant I connect to custom maps in Halo CE? are generally a treatment as time goes on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Vealrado

That’s because you have to download other maps from.. oh.. I think it was Halomaps.org.


They’re all free, and make sure you navigate into your map folder when you download them, or it won’t work. And! close Halo before you do.


Start off with one called Coldsnap as a test.


Figure out far better?

Leave the actual answer from a comments!


The amazing open source projects we love that will take your Linux box to the next level! It’s our tips, tricks, and software we love that make our Home Linu…


Updating Plaza Indonesia’s Server


View by Updating Plaza Indonesia’s Server


The server room is cold and freezing, should’ve brought my jacket. I’m updating new updates to the Plaza Indonesia’s HR training systems.


Why Halo CE custom maps in connection to insulate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive