Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why do I broadcast my webcam when a network error occurs?


Main problem created by Tom W: Why I am I getting a network error when trying to broadcast my webcam?

“A network error occured while connecting to the server” is what is displayed every time I try to broadcast my cam. This never happened before about a week ago. Also, whenever I try to view someone else’s cam, it gives me the same message. Before it gives the error message, it says “waiting to reconnect.” I’ve done everything Yahoo says. Can anyone shed some light on this yet another annoying Yahoo issue?


Definitely with regards to Why I am I getting a network error when trying to broadcast my webcam? that you could be prefer to solve issues personally. Now this will aid in several ways… and will make the way you live greater. Hoping with regards to Why I am I getting a network error when trying to broadcast my webcam? are likely to be an alternative from now on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by john s

checked on another question re the same problem–saw this answer–did it and cam worked

read on another post that it had to do with the Norton firewall.

I changed the setting under Personal Firewall \ Program Control for Yahoo Messenger from Auto to Allow.

Seems to have done the trick it is working that network error is gone

i turned firewall back on and cam is still working


Know far better?

Add the answer while in the comments!


EC Servers


Picture as a result of EC Servers


The Electron Club servers



Why do I broadcast my webcam when a network error occurs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive