Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What is the importance of the processor on the server?


Problem by Fred: What is the importance of a processor on a server?

On a server, what sort of applications weigh heavily on a server? (Web, PHP, SQL, etc) Or do just general connections weigh heavily?


I know what a processor does, but I’m wondering how important they are on servers specifically. I’m also using the term “server” as generic as possible.


This is really things to consider about What is the importance of a processor on a server? you may should really fix conditions themselves. With some luck this will assist in several ways… and produce the way you live far better. Dreaming things to consider about What is the importance of a processor on a server? may possibly be a resolution at some forward point.

Solution:


Answer by The Future is Fusion

very similar operations as on a computer. data manipulation.


Answer by n/a

F’ing idiot


Acknowledge better?

Add your own answer within a comments!


An update of my home server rack. I just got in my side panels as well as moved around some of my servers. I’m going to probably sell some of the IBM x335 se…



What is the importance of the processor on the server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive