Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How HTC inspiration for my PC connection?

Main issue by Ali Irfan: How do I connect an HTC Inspire to my PC ?

It says “Unable to access the selected media server. Please ensure that you have access rights for this server” My phone didnt come with a USB cord cord . Help !


That is only about How do I connect an HTC Inspire to my PC ? that you can prefer to resolve problems them selves. With some luck this will assist you in several ways, to make yourself far better. Praying only about How do I connect an HTC Inspire to my PC ? may well be an alternative sometime soon.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Kasey C

Your phone comes with USB cord in the box. If you don’t have it, how the heck are you charging it?


(Yes, it’s that SAME CORD!)




Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

There are S.M.A.R.T. errors. Are there D.U.M.B. errors?


Figure out a lot better?

Add the answer within a comments!


Today, we stumble onto some nice spawner action and work on an auto smelting storage system. At this point, I am not sure if the system works with the upcomi…


Customer Servers


Representation with Customer Servers


How HTC inspiration for my PC connection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive