Monday, April 8, 2013

Web cant access my new iPod Touch can Free Wi-Fi, but I can connect to the Web. How?


Inquiry from hdrkclassic03: I cant access the web with my new Ipod Touch. I can connect to free WIFI but no web. Any suggestions?

Always get an error when trying to access web. Sometimes it says “cannot connect”. Sometimes it says “invalid arguement” Sometimes “cannot find server” I have tried about 10 different free wifi, hotspots and no good. I have called Apple support and they couldn’t help. Ready to return to store for refund.


This is definitely everything regarding I cant access the web with my new Ipod Touch. I can connect to free WIFI but no web. Any suggestions? may might want to fix concerns themselves. Ideally this will assist in many ways, and formulate your life far better. Who want everything regarding I cant access the web with my new Ipod Touch. I can connect to free WIFI but no web. Any suggestions? may just be a method in the near future.

Best answer:


Answer by thekillerkat

Check the network stregth from settings. The error messages you’ve mentioned indicate a very slow conection(which indicated poor wifi connection).

KK


Learn a lot better?

Leave your personal answer inside the comments!


Join the Minecraft Server Admin Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107647726093731142899 We are now Public, IP: mc.duncsweb.com. Here I am demons…


Moodle Server


Photo by way of Moodle Server



Web cant access my new iPod Touch can Free Wi-Fi, but I can connect to the Web. How?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive