Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Still to Minecraft Hamachi to play muiltiplayer do I need?

Request courtesy of Ruse W.: Do you still need Hamachi to play muiltiplayer on Minecraft?

I know Minecraft added a muiltiplayer feature a while back, but now that I downloaded it again after a year, I find I’m unable to join my friend’s server. Is there anything else I need to download, besides the actual game? When I try to log in to his server, I get the error message, “Can’t reach server” and “failed to connect to server”.


Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.


Truly is concerning Do you still need Hamachi to play muiltiplayer on Minecraft? possibly ought to solve issues with their. Hopefully you like this will aid in many ways; and start making your life considerably better. Praying concerning Do you still need Hamachi to play muiltiplayer on Minecraft? can certainly be a fix in the near future.

Best answer:


Answer by Alex

You have never really needed to use Hamachi to play multiplayer on Minecraft. You just have to have the ports for the server port forwarded to join. Seems like the server you’re trying to join, is not port forwarded. So you probably have to use Hamachi in this case.


Learn a lot better?

Leave your very own answer to the comments!


Server IP 108.170.47.2 You requested it! Sky provided it! In this series I join YOU! THE VIEWERS! on a server where we survive, do PVP and gather supplies to…


Server Room at new building


Representation by just Server Room at new building


This is where our servers will live


Still to Minecraft Hamachi to play muiltiplayer do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive