Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Source: When I create a counterstrike server my friends can join?


Real question basically by Jim B: How can my friends join when i make a server on counterstrike: source?

When i use “create server”, i can make bots and choose the map but my friends cant join the game. How can they join?


This is certainly things to know about How can my friends join when i make a server on counterstrike: source? that you’ll want to fix difficulties with their. Optimistically this’ll help in several ways: and to make your own life considerably better. Needing things to know about How can my friends join when i make a server on counterstrike: source? will probably be a response at a later date.

Optimum solution:


Answer by rockeradem

well i all ways play it at school and when you create a sever you go to lan but if ur playin over the net sorry dont know..


Do know a lot better?

Add your own personal answer in their comments!


In this video, you will learn how to cluster SQL Server 2008 on Windows Server 2008 using Virtual Operating System/Starwind. This is multi-part video which e…



Source: When I create a counterstrike server my friends can join?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive