Thursday, April 4, 2013

“Server role” does not sound, I should be allowed?


Doubt written by John S: What does “trying to act as a server” mean and should I allow it?

I have ZoneAlarm, and on some occasions, such as when I try to logon to my BT mail, a warning comes up saying things like “ypager.exe is trying to act as a server” and asking me whether I wish to allow this. I have no idea! Should I allow it or will it create complications?

Thanks for your help.


That is certainly with information What does “trying to act as a server” mean and should I allow it? that you may really need to solve conditions on his or her. Thought to be able this will aid in many ways: and help make your life far better. Dreaming with information What does “trying to act as a server” mean and should I allow it? could well be a way out in the coming years.

Solution:


Answer by johnwaynenoblepi

It’s perfectly safe to allow this connection. To stop seeing those “scary” things when it comes up alow it permently. Then if something bad comes in, Zone Alarm will catch it. I’ve used Zone Alarm for 3 years now and I feel it’s the best.


Also you could re-adjust your Program OS firewall to not give you advice. Smart Defender is a pain sometimes.


John

A+ Certified Professional


Fully grasp a lot better?

Leave your own answer to the comments!


this is my new server setup at my new place. enjoy. podcast was from itunes and is free for everyone to download, search SPROUT.



“Server role” does not sound, I should be allowed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive