Monday, April 1, 2013

Safari on your iPod Touch how do you use? I connect to the Internet wirelessly, but it’s not working?

Uncertainty made by park youna: How do you use Safari on your iPod Touch? I’m connected to a wireless internet but it’s not working?

“Safari can’t open the page because it can’t find the server.”

I’m connected a wireless internet at home?


This is now concerning How do you use Safari on your iPod Touch? I’m connected to a wireless internet but it’s not working? that you may possibly need to have to clear up situations automatically. Thought to be able this element helps in lots of ways, as well as everything significantly better. Who want concerning How do you use Safari on your iPod Touch? I’m connected to a wireless internet but it’s not working? are likely to be the very best over the years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by belzz .

that basically means you’re not connected to the internet.


try going to settings and general and finding a network..

if you’ve done that, try again.. sometimes that helps (:


Answer by jeremy_gauthier

Go to Settings>Wi-Fi, then click on the blue arrow next to the network you are connected to, if there is no router or DNS number, the router needs to be reset, if that doesn’t work, go down and click Renew Lease


Answer by egdsf

When I first had my Touch WiFi wouldn’t link up, but eventually after a week or so the WiFi was detected by my iPod Touch and Safari ran smoothly.


Understand or know a lot better?

Leave all your answer from the comments!


Sky Army is back! With it’s own server! The IP is SkyDoesMinecraft.com I’ll see you all there! Follow me on twitter and twitch.tv http://www.twitch.tv/skydoe…


Server @ clanlife.com


Photograph by Server @ clanlife.com


Another 2u server that needs to go down to london


Safari on your iPod Touch how do you use? I connect to the Internet wirelessly, but it’s not working?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive