Monday, April 8, 2013

I vew the webcam on Yahoo Messenger Why cant?

Issue caused by Trini: Why cant I vew webcams on yahoo messenger?

I used to be able to view cams of my friends now I cant it keeps saying “a networ error occured while connecting to the server”. Any reason why that can be happening?


It’s focused on Why cant I vew webcams on yahoo messenger? that you will have got to solve problems without any assistance. Eventually this assists in many ways: and making yourself considerably better. Wishing focused on Why cant I vew webcams on yahoo messenger? is going to be an alternative at some forward point.

Best solution:


Answer by Daddybear

Your ISP may not allow yahoo webcams on the basic tariff. I found this out from a friend who was troubleshooting the same problem.He was OK in Camfrog and Skype. He was hooked up to the internet via his mobile phone. He changed ISP and everything was OK again.

If that is not the case check your settings


INTERNET CONNECTION.

Open messenger – on top toolbar. Left click ( > ) Messenger > Preferences > Connection – Select ‘no proxies’ or ‘connect direct to the internet’ depending on the version of messenger you have

make sure your internet connection and country are correct in the lower two boxes > Apply > OK


Check the help menu on your firewall program to make sure your webcam is allowed through.


Do know a lot better?

Leave the actual answer as part of his comments!


Servers, routers and switches


Appearance basically by Servers, routers and switches


What we acquired after cleaning out a clients server room of their unused/unneeded equipment.


I vew the webcam on Yahoo Messenger Why cant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive