Sunday, April 7, 2013

I just wired or wireless Apple TV is going to need to maintain?


Question written by lonn0925: Should I go all wired or should I just keep apple tv wireless.?

Ok so I have a laptop running constantly to act as an itunes “server” to stream all my non Itunes bought movies to my apple tv. My set up is simple. Tv-> Atv-> router -> laptop. NOw due to only having g in the laptop (it is a bit older) I was going to hardwire it via ethernet to the router. Now they are all in the same place so would it be better to hardwire the apple tv also?


Are there any benefits to leaving the apple tv wireless since the cable is right there.


This is certainly important facts about Should I go all wired or should I just keep apple tv wireless.? that you’ll wish to clear up situations individually. Simply this helps in many ways, to create the way you live significantly better. Who wish important facts about Should I go all wired or should I just keep apple tv wireless.? are generally the most efficient next time.

Best solution:


Answer by johnm

I would go all wired, less possibility of interference plus greater speed on a wired network as compared to a b/g wireless. The n wireless has good speed, but shorter range than b/g wireless, so even it will usually end up slower than a wired 100 Mbps Ethernet cable.


Know much better?

Leave the answer on the comments!





MY_server_revival3_externalview


Symbol in MY_server_revival3_externalview


Sept/Oct 2004: a night-shot, an external view from the my.aegean.gr server hostroom, in a university building of dept. of Product & Systems Design Engineering, Syros. Preparations and revival of the new server, after a major and critical crash!



I just wired or wireless Apple TV is going to need to maintain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive