Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to UltraVNC and ZoneAlarm good game, what do I do?

Uncertainty by Capt. Swayworn: How do I make UltraVNC and ZoneAlarm play nice?

Man, I’ve been happy without a firewall for years now and I’m not convinced I even need one. But I digress.


I have VNC server and ZoneAlarm Personal running at home. In ZoneAlarm, I added my work computer’s IP address to my “trusted zone”, plus I also gave WinVNC “trusted access” and “trusted server” status. But ZoneAlarm still blocks my attempts to connect! I know it’s ZoneAlarm because when I ask my girlfriend to turn ZA off, VNC works again.


Please help me, internet!


Undoubtedly things to consider about How do I make UltraVNC and ZoneAlarm play nice? which you can really have to clear up complications for their own reasons. Ideally this will assist you in lots of ways; and make the way you live much better. Thinking things to consider about How do I make UltraVNC and ZoneAlarm play nice? just might be simple solution in the near future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by spamfighter613

I used to like Zone Alarm, but ran into several problems with it and switched to a better firewall. The one I use now is freeware Sygate Personal Firewall.


Unfortunately Symantec bought Sygate and discontinued all support for SPF. But if you want to try it, you can get it free from


http://207.33.111.31/spf/SPF5.6B2808.exe


Documentation is here (PDF file):


http://smb.sygate.com/support/userguides/spf/spf55_userguide.pdf


Know greater?

Add your individual answer inside a comments!


Servers are now ONLINE! ○ Go to http://theherobrine.com for the full list of all the servers and everything else you will need to know. ○ SUBSCRIBE: http://b…


New Server Racks


Concept basically by New Server Racks


One of the final projects before leaving my current job. We moved our server equipment to the back area into a cleaner, climate controlled room. This also allowed us to clean up the wiring.


Since these racks are not on the house UPS we’ve got two rack mounted UPS set ups on top.


Also, each rack is on a separate breaker. We had to move the FTP server out of the old room because it kept overloading the circuit having everything on one line.


How to UltraVNC and ZoneAlarm good game, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive