Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to set up my new Android cell phone from my yahoo email account?


Topic written by wilrib: How can I set up my Yahoo email account on my new Android phone?

I recently bought a Samsung Vibrant cellphone with service from T-Mobile. Every time I try to set up my Yahoo email on the new phone, I get an error message as follows: “Set up could not finish. Unable to open connection to server.” T-Mobile Customer Service of course says the phone is fine and that the problem is on Yahoo’s end. Tks for your help.


This is definitely related to How can I set up my Yahoo email account on my new Android phone? you will should certainly clear up situations itself. With luck , it will aid in many ways; and help make your life considerably better. Who wish related to How can I set up my Yahoo email account on my new Android phone? could be a treatment at some forward point.

Optimum solution:


Answer by sexipartiturtle

not a problem on yahoos end- it works perfectly on my htc android incredible- market-> search yahoo. Go to your provider in person and ask for help. Request a new phone if it continues!


Figure out greater?

Add your personal answer on the comments!


Server


Look through process of Server


at least server is expanding his skill set. plus I like that tree.



How to set up my new Android cell phone from my yahoo email account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive