Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Begin how to get Battlefield 2?


Trouble caused by Need Help: How can I get Battlefield 2 to start?

I had Battlefield 2 on my computer but uninstalled it. I re installed it and my profiles still come up but when I click login it freezes on the page “connecting to account server”. My computer then freezes.


Nevertheless this is details How can I get Battlefield 2 to start? you may desire to resolve issues automatically. I really hope this will assist you in many ways… and formulate your own life much better. Who want details How can I get Battlefield 2 to start? would be an option sooner or later.

Best answer:


Answer by mitch

battlefield/owner’s guide


Have any idea far better?

Leave the answer active in the comments!


Facebook’s Server Room 2.


Server Rooms


Visual basically by Server Rooms


I quite like the design of this building with glass walls onto the server rooms – when it’s dark the glow of all the lights is very nice…



Begin how to get Battlefield 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive