Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to set up Hotmail Samsung Moment and how should I do?

Trouble merely by Alix D: How do I set up Hotmail with my Samsung Moment?

I tried to set up my Hotmail account with the Email on the Moment and it said “checking incoming server settings” and after a few moments told me “setup could not finish” and that it was “unable to open connection to server”. I’m not sure how to get through this. I then tried to set it up manually. I’m trying to do this on the stock Email app. Has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it? Thank you.


This is definitely facts to consider about How do I set up Hotmail with my Samsung Moment? which you can want to resolve troubles by themself. I really hope this helps in many ways, and will make your life significantly better. Who want facts to consider about How do I set up Hotmail with my Samsung Moment? should be a way out down the line.

Best solution:


Answer by David

that means it is like yahoo email and cannot be setup through an email app.


when you set up your android phone, you have to open, if you dont already have a gmail account, to use the calender, and to sync your phone numbers, calender, and documents.


if you cannot change to your gmail for your email, what you can do is forward your yahoo emails to your hotmail


if you dont want to forward your email, call cust serv and get tech support to try to force it through.


worst case scenerio is you set a browser bookmark on the yahoo login page


Learn good?

Add your ultimate answer on the comments!


Server


Persona by simply Server


Futuristic blue server. Focus on single ethernet plug


How to set up Hotmail Samsung Moment and how should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive