Sunday, April 7, 2013

FTP server from where can I get?

Main issue made by John: Where can I get an FTP server?

I just got an ip camera which can upload images to an FTP server whenever it detects movement. But I’ve never heard of an FTP server before.


Would I have to make one of my computers the “server”? I was trying to avoid keeping a computer on all the time as a server, and was hoping it’d be internet based, since the camera has access to the internet even when all computers are off. Thanks for help!


It’s really remarkable facts about Where can I get an FTP server? that you can requirement to solve concerns in their own business. Thought to be able this assists in lots of ways; and also make your own life far better. Who want remarkable facts about Where can I get an FTP server? may very well be a way out next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by rico

You can pay for one if you dont want to keep your pc on all the time, but if uw ant to save money just use FileZilla to make your computer one. want upload trying solve software Server really need know help FTP from Filezilla computers computer camera browser access able FTP server from where can I get? httptechkowns blogspot com ri


Answer by brisray

You need FTP server software. Filezilla – http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=server


Make sure you read the instructions when installing server software as you need to allow access through your router and firewall.


Know greater?

Add your individual answer while in the comments!


Oxxio actie Minder is Meer server fout


Picture by Oxxio actie Minder is Meer server fout


www.Oxxio.nl – Oxxio, slim met energie


Helaas

Er is een fout opgetreden op de server


actie blz ”Minder is Meer” werkt niet naar behoren.

Met geen enekel browser.

Niet op mac niet op windows.


:


Er is een fout opgetreden op de server

Klik op de ‘Terug’ knop van je browser.

Als het probleem zich blijft voordoen, probeer het dan later nogmaals.


U kan ook één van de onderstaande links gebruiken.


Terug naar de homepage

Naar de sitemap


FTP server from where can I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive