Tuesday, April 2, 2013

From the main menu, you create a server, you can get a TF2 hat?

Query made by Kent H: Can you get hats in TF2 by creating a server from the main menu?

I’ve been going into idle servers on TF2 getting some “play time” in for unlocking hats. But a lot of the time I get disconnected because my client times out. Then I thought can’t I just go to the main menu and select “CREATE SERVER” and play on a custom Idle map I downloaded? Will me being in my own LAN Server still give me hats?


Definitely just about Can you get hats in TF2 by creating a server from the main menu? possibly need to have to fix problems with their. With some luck this’ll help in lots of ways: creating yourself greater. Thinking just about Can you get hats in TF2 by creating a server from the main menu? could possibly be a method inside the foreseeable future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Jordan the hobo

dont idle u WILL get banned


Answer by John

no. lan will not get you hats. however, dont idle on real servers either. you’ll get owned for it. they allready owned everyone who idled once, they will most likely do it again. plus, most idles dotn even work anymore. just play the game and try and forget about hats. i have 300 hours and i have zero hats (well randomly obtained ones). So yeah. try to ignore them. it will save you quite a bit of pain


Answer by Max

As long as you don’t have cheats on, it supposedly works, although I’ve never gotten much on my own sever- just join an idle server. If your connection times out, it’ll break your connection to the steam servers anyway, which will cause your created server to not be connected to steam.


Ignore the other answers, incidentally, people were never punished for idling, only for using a third person party that imitated TF2 running.


Do know far better?

Leave your very own answer with the comments!


How to setup a domain on Windows Server 2012. Step-by-step tutorial on setting up Active Directory Domain Services role. Screenshots and full tutorial at: ht…


My new server


Design because of My new server


My first time to install a server in a datacenter


From the main menu, you create a server, you can get a TF2 hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive