Thursday, April 4, 2013

Diablo 2 TCP / IP host or join my girlfriend inable to use the port forward?


Trouble merely by Chris: Does my girlfriend need to use port forward inable to host or join a TCP/IP on Diablo 2?

I was just wondering because she and I have never been able to join eachothers TCP/IP game and I don’t know why. We always get a “cannot join server” error message.


Undoubtedly only about Does my girlfriend need to use port forward inable to host or join a TCP/IP on Diablo 2? which you may should certainly fix situations with their. Now it will aid in many ways; to make your life considerably better. Thinking only about Does my girlfriend need to use port forward inable to host or join a TCP/IP on Diablo 2? might be the very best in later life.

Solution:


Answer by cen

Apparently she needs to open port 6112.


Answer by x_perished_x

YES she does. the ports used for diablo 2 classic and diablo 2 expansion are 4000, 6112-6119.


Make sure those are added on both router and firewalls.


Acknowledge better?

Leave your trusty answer from the comments!


More videos available at http://www.sharepoint-videos.com In today’s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distr…



Diablo 2 TCP / IP host or join my girlfriend inable to use the port forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive