Sunday, April 7, 2013

At home, but I need to check my work email (outlook) “Microsoft Exchange Server” I do not know?

Question courtesy of boozemuse22: I need to check my work (outlook) email at home but i dont know the “microsoft exchange server”?

I don’t even know what a “microsoft exchange server” is, or how to know what mine would be?


I really need to check my work email from home. help!?


This can be relating to I need to check my work (outlook) email at home but i dont know the “microsoft exchange server”? which you might will have to clear up concerns on his or her. Thought to be able this can help in many ways: which will create everything significantly better. In hopes relating to I need to check my work (outlook) email at home but i dont know the “microsoft exchange server”? are likely to be a method at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by Akram H

unless your company allows using VPN or exchange webmail then you can’t, contact your system administators, chances are you work network is not open for this


Understand or know better?

Leave your individual answer within a comments!


My WebSite: http://www.PCTechStream.com I really appreciate your comments, thank you all for your positive feedback. I’m glad that you liked my videos! Comin…


At home, but I need to check my work email (outlook) “Microsoft Exchange Server” I do not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive