Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why not store the error message when I try to go into the lobby of Spades?

Consider from Katy R: Why Do I Keep Getting an Error Message When I Try To Get Into The Spades Lobby?

I keep trying to get into the Spades lobby that I play in daily and now it says that there is an error message that says “error logging into server”. I downloaded the newest version of Java and it’s still not working. Is anyone else having this problem?


It’s really only about Why Do I Keep Getting an Error Message When I Try To Get Into The Spades Lobby? which you may are required to clear up complications his or her self. With a little luck this can help in many ways, and help yourself better. Who want only about Why Do I Keep Getting an Error Message When I Try To Get Into The Spades Lobby? can certainly be the most effective results when you need it.

Most practical answer:


Answer by carolyn m

I keep getting the same error when Itry to play euchre or pyramids!!


Answer by asturg

getting the same error message tonight…


Answer by Justin R

they are doing mantance on the servers and they will be down for the night and will be back up in the morr

sorry guys


Learn good?

Leave your ultimate answer on the comments!


Jay Aucoin – Servers Wanted


Visual due to Jay Aucoin – Servers Wanted


Servers Wanted – August 10, 2012


Why not store the error message when I try to go into the lobby of Spades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive