Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why Modern Warfare 2 for my PS3 online I know?


Predicament made by rich: why wont Modern Warfare 2 work for my PS3 online?

it just says “connecting to matchmaking server” for ages and never connects. it was working yesterday, my internet connection is clearly fine, is it just cos there’s so many people playing?


That’s relating to why wont Modern Warfare 2 work for my PS3 online? that you could be aspire to resolve concerns independantly. Hopefully you like it will aid in several ways, and then make yourself considerably better. With the expectation relating to why wont Modern Warfare 2 work for my PS3 online? might possibly be simple solution in later life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by GroovyRewards

They’re working on this as I type. Here’s the latest quote from Robert Bowling, Community Manager for Infinity Ward!


“Robert Bowling #MW2 PS3 Status: Patch successful. Trophy Unlocks on PS3 now available in Single Player & Spec Ops. Adding more servers to meet MP demand.”


Peace!

The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Your Resident Groovy Gamer


Fully grasp far better?

Leave your own answer at the comments!


Server IP: play.dubcraft.org 1.5 minecraft hunger games server survival ip 1.5 minecraft hunger games server survival ip 1.5 minecraft hunger games server su…


Reliable servers


Reputation as a result of Reliable servers


The company we share offices with have left their server like this out in the machine room. I really like the mission-critical hard drive on a stack of packing foam.



Why Modern Warfare 2 for my PS3 online I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive