Thursday, April 11, 2013

What should I do? "Bounce" server

techkowns.blogspot.com ® What should I do? "Bounce" server

Idea courtesy of gaced121: How do I “bounce the server”?

My IT guy told me to “bounce the server” at the end of the day. I was busy at the time he asked me to “bounce the server”, so I didn’t get a chance to ask “how”? Any ideas? I work for a small company with about 10-15 computers connected to a network.


This can be pertaining to How do I “bounce the server”? that you can should certainly solve concerns on his or her. Simply this will aid in several ways… and then make the way you live considerably better. Hoping pertaining to How do I “bounce the server”? may perhaps be a treatment later in life.
Best solution:


Answer by treadnotonme
That simply means to reboot it. Depends on the operating system and a host of other things (do you have to worry about connected users, running nightly processes, notification to the organization, etc) as to the exact methodology.


But in essence, he just means for you to reboot the server.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Leave your own personal answer within a comments!

What should I do? "Bounce" server

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive