Thursday, April 4, 2013

What is the reason why I go to Yahoo or mall than any other site in my iphone and can not?


Concern caused by caribman: How come I can’t get into yahoo or any other site with my iPhone in the mall?

The iPhone says WiFi on and shows a tick mark by a network connection, which means I’m on an internet hot spot, but then says “Safari can’t open the page because it can’t find the server”


But when I’m home it easily links to my wireless signal and I can get everything.


This is needed to know about How come I can’t get into yahoo or any other site with my iPhone in the mall? you will will need to solve issues by themself. Thought to be able it will help to in several ways… and make everything much better. Hoping needed to know about How come I can’t get into yahoo or any other site with my iPhone in the mall? may perhaps be an alternative of the future.

Best solution:


Answer by Hoi W

i don’t think the mall’s wifi is free. you have to pay for it to be able to use it. can you go on anyother websites? if you can’t the wifi is the preoblem


Know a lot better?

Add the actual answer from the comments!


http://www.gogotraining.com, 877-546-4446, X708 This video covers: • Basics of Active Directory • Domains, Trees and Forests • Organizational Units (OUs) • I…


Reliable servers


Photo merely by Reliable servers


The company we share offices with have left their server like this out in the machine room. I really like the mission-critical hard drive on a stack of packing foam.



What is the reason why I go to Yahoo or mall than any other site in my iphone and can not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive