Sunday, April 7, 2013

What do you think about you on a bill to cut the wages of the server in California?

Challenge caused by Kittie_Nash: What do you think of the bill to cut server’s wages in California?

i Work part time as a server “waitress” and just happen to be watching the news and herd about a bill they want to pass to cut server’s pay by 3 dollars an hour here in california because we make tips as well. The want to say our tips are to count as part of our wage!! please tell me i am NOT the only one who thinks this is a STUPID thing and that it should NOT happen.


I know in some other states its happening “wich i find to be dumb as well” not everyone is going to tip at least 15 percent and not everyone even tips!


Undoubtedly details What do you think of the bill to cut server’s wages in California? may are required to fix issues on their own. Hopefully this can help in lots of ways, and help make the way you live far better. Thinking details What do you think of the bill to cut server’s wages in California? will be a treatment going forward.

Optimum solution:


Answer by aaupthemeggs

Love it!


Answer by kenhallonthenet

HEY! It’s compassionate conservatism! you gotta love it. redistribution of wealth Bush style! take from the serving classes and give to the corporate classes. I Don’t understand why republicans keep saying they vote republican because they don’t like giving hand out’s to the undeserving, ‘cos Bush gives away Billions of your tax dollars to his Corporate buddies.


Personally I think it stinks! They should up your basic and stop tipping.


I mean, as part of my job, I create web sites. Does anyone visit my site and say, hey, Great site, I found the info I needed really easily and quickly, here’s a fiver! NO! I don’t get tips for what I do and have to make do with a basic wage, so I am not tipping people for doing what they are paid to do anyway!


Answer by erudite

Here in Michigan the waitress get $ 2.65 cent an hour. However, Many take home a good wage because of the tips. If their wages were to go up then the price of food goes up and the tips go down so it all ends up about the same. ( Note:..My 21 year old cousin takes home 500 per week here in Mich at one of the restaurants in Roseville Michigan)..


Figure out better?

Add your own answer from the comments!


SerialPort Server sample


Persona from SerialPort Server sample


シリアルポートをサーバー(HTTP/WebSocket/TCP Socket)化するソフトを作った

shokai.github.com/serialport-server/


What do you think about you on a bill to cut the wages of the server in California?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive