Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So how can I transfer music media server on my PS3 and connected to the computer?

Doubt by ?: How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music?

I click “Search for Media Servers” on my PS3 and it shows one found then I click on my computer that is shown and it says “Access to media server not allowed. It is possible that the system name for this PS3 system, has not been registered. Check the settings for the media server.” I have no idea what any of this means so please explain what I should do for this to work.


It’s remarkable facts about How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music? may have got to clear up situations automatically. Subsequently you will find in several ways: and also make yourself greater. Praying remarkable facts about How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music? is going to be a resolution down the road.

Best answer:


Answer by The Shadow™ ®

you just need to set up your pc for media sharing , its pretty easy

on the start menu click control panel then internet options or on windows 7 choose home-group and sharing options

add the ps3 to your home-group , choose which libraries to share and advanced options for more settings

once the ps3 is registered to your home-group you may also have to press lest click on your music or video folder in documents and select share with… then add ps3 to the devices you will share with


you can also get other media servers than windows media player 11 , google ps3 server or t-versity for two of the free ones , they also convert video so you can stream formats the ps3 can’t normally play


Fully grasp greater?

What is your opinion? Answer below!


Best Quality: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oVJnOYx3pPY&fmt=22.


Home Server


Photo with Home Server


Server running Ubuntu 8.04 Server edition (CLI Only)


So how can I transfer music media server on my PS3 and connected to the computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive