Saturday, April 6, 2013

Or problems with Safari internet settings?


Issue caused by p: Problem with Safari or is it my Internet Settings?

I do a search on Google. Google displays search results. I click on a search result (and thus navigate to that website). I get a message that says something like, “Safari can’t find the server”. This only happens when I search for something on Google. Any clue what could be the problem?


Undoubtedly details Problem with Safari or is it my Internet Settings? you may requirement to resolve troubles with their. Can easily this will aid in several ways; may create your life significantly better. Thinking details Problem with Safari or is it my Internet Settings? would be the most effective results in the coming years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Sophie_88

I would say that is a problem with Safari.

I would try a different web browser. I use internet explorer and fire fox.


Do know better?

Add your own special answer within a comments!


ubuntu server enterprise cloud


Persona just by ubuntu server enterprise cloud


ubuntu server enterprise cloud



Or problems with Safari internet settings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive