Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do I upload my Sony Vegas video on YouTube?

Inquiry by Charles: How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube?

I’ve uploaded several videos to youtube before with no problem using the “Upload to YouTube” option in the Project menu, but now for some reason it says “Failure to log in to YouTube” “Unable to connect to the remote server.”


What does this mean. What do I do to make it work again. Please Help.


Definitely is important facts about How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube? that you could reason to resolve problems without any assistance. Subsequently this’ll help in many ways; and making yourself much better. Needing important facts about How do I upload Sony Vegas Video to YouTube? might be a treatment in the coming years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by john m

Just go to render as, then render it to your desktop. From there, go to YouTube and click upload next to the search bar. Simply choose the video that you rendered to your desktop.


check me out:


youtube.com/daybreakstudio


Answer by Destiny Digitalias

please render the video from the file tab. if you want the file to be smaller but still have good quality, render it as .wmv AVI file types are usually really large. i’m just saying XDD


Answer by Purple_Love

go to file>render as> name it and choose the format (i use wmv)>save>wait for it to finish>go to youtube>upload>and look for the video


Have any idea a lot better?

Leave the actual answer from the comments!


It was supposed to be “just another day”…. and then we started kidnapping people. Episode 2: http://youtu.be/-paUSH68pq8 Check out these social networking …


Server Bookshelf


Appearance from Server Bookshelf


Take one old server.

Attack with screw driver and hammer late on a Friday afternoon.

The result is a stylish bookshelf. I’m currently in negotiations with Ikea to produce more. YouTube work want videos video Vegas using uploaded upload Sony Vegas Video Sony Vegas Sony Server Bookshelf search resolve really problems problem Please Help people name mean good Destiny Digitaliasplease connect coming check again How do I upload my Sony Vegas video on YouTube? httptechkowns blogspot com


How do I upload my Sony Vegas video on YouTube?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive