Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can not find my primary and secondary DNS server?

Request from Tom L: How do I find my Primary and Secondary DNS Servers?

I need to set up the internet on my ps3 but i keep getting an error about my DNS. I have tried going to start run and cmd and it says “DNS Servers” not primary and secondary separately. I have put the info from the DNS servers in but it doen’t work any ideas?


This is actually top tips on How do I find my Primary and Secondary DNS Servers? which you can should resolve situations on their own. With luck , this will aid in several ways: and help make your own life far better. Hoping top tips on How do I find my Primary and Secondary DNS Servers? is likely to be simple solution at some point.

Best solution:


Answer by ERFAN

always the first one is primary


Answer by jgv115

the first one is always primary.


if doesn’t work go to run–>cmd–>”ipconfig/all” type the default gateway in your internet browser this should take u to your router configuration then look for it there


Answer by The E-911 Guy

IPCONFIG /ALL


Understand or know much better?

Add your very own answer belonging to the comments!


My pick of the Windows Server 2012 Top Ten features including Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, Configuration Levels, Active Directory, Storage and much more.


Can not find my primary and secondary DNS server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive