Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can download oovoo on my macbook?

Inquiry from bbygrl: How can I download oovoo onto my macbook?

Every time I download it, it says, “safari can’t open oovoo.com because safari can’t find server.” I also tried on Firefox and the same thing happened.


That is certainly supposed to be about How can I download oovoo onto my macbook? that you’ll want to clear up situations by themselves. Hopefully this will aid in many ways: which will create your own life much better. With the expectation supposed to be about How can I download oovoo onto my macbook? should be simple solution later on.

Best answer:


Answer by Chase

the main website where you can download it: http://www.oovoo.com/Download.aspx


or


you can get it from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RE1QWMV8


Be sure good?

Leave your special answer in their comments!


This tutorial video from WINSRVTUTS takes you threw an installation of Windows Server 2008 R2. It will cover some of the various options that maybe of intere…


Server walk


Graphic by just Server walk


Thompson Rivers University


Servers at the 20th Anniversary TRU Foundation Gala on Feb. 4, 2012 carry second course plates to the Grand Hall from the plating station in Heroe’s Pub.


The course consisted of Frizzy Dungeness crab poppers in Katafi with saffron couscous.


Can download oovoo on my macbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive